- Thank you for visiting TexEd, an independent and student-run scholarly publication based at the College of Education at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Please check our most recent issue release! VOLUME 5, ISSUE 2: SOUTH ASIAN AMERICANS IN HIGHER EDUCATION; REFLECTING ON MODERN PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHER EXPERIENCE
About the Texas Education Review Journal:
- From Sweatt v. Painter and No Child Left Behind, to charter schools, curriculum policy, and textbook adoption, the State of Texas has played and will continue to play a critical role in shaping education policy in the United States.
- The Texas Education Review (TxEd) is located directly on the University of Texas’s campus in the heart of downtown Austin. Its close proximity to the Texas Capitol, Texas Education Agency, and State Board of Education offers unparalleled access to the thought leaders, policy makers, and academics who are driving education policy in Texas.
- TxEd focuses on analysis of education policy and related issues, with non-exclusive preference given to issues affecting the State of Texas.
- The Review was founded, and is operated, by PhD students at the University of Texas at Austin’s College of Education, which consistently ranks number one among public university graduate education programs in the U.S.
For information regarding TxEd, please contact our Managing Editor, Catherine Hartman at email@example.com.
Please join our mailing list here.